During this recognition they stuck her on stage all by herself! She wasn't alone long! I thought we were all going on stage so I had told John we were. So when Nana walked up, John followed! He was so good up there!
Then a woman with roses broke off one and asked if Eliana would be able to bring it up to her. Little Eliana with her blonde curls, bow in her hair and little peacoat walked right up there to hand Nana the rose!
One of my mom's friends captured this photo and it was so adorable! The kids did so amazing! After Eliana brought the rose she came back, grabbed her trail mix and went to sit next to her Nana. She ate her trail mix quietly by her Nana. John moved around quite a bit but was quiet the whole time. It is very hard for that little boys body to stay still. So he moved around stage but didn't make a sound. My mom said she was very happy to have the kids with her, they kept her from crying and she loved their company. Not to mention she got to show them off, which she loves to do!
We all left for my house while my mom finished her meeting after the recognition. At my house we celebrated her with dinner and cake.
We all had such a wonderful time celebrating her, my beautiful mommy! My sisters and I than stayed and laughed well into the night! It was so much fun! I seriously have not laughed like that in so long!
On Saturday we woke up to a slow morning as a family. Kyle made a great breakfast and the kids went down for early naps once again. We had a birthday party to go to, to celebrate our great friend, Noah!
![]() |
| This little girl was getting all of the attention! |
![]() |
| Awe my cutie! |
![]() |
| John and Noah are best buds! |
![]() |
| I'm always talking about how big John is. Well you can really see it here, his buddy just turned 4 and only a couple months ago John turned 3. |
![]() |
| I absolutely adore this picture of these 3! These 3 have been friends since the womb! And now they all have a sibling as well added to the bunch! |
We had so much fun celebrating this weekend! So many wonderful people in our lives. We are so blessed!
Side note: our Pastor ended the series on Revelation and it was such an amazing sermon! I loved walking through this book as a congregation. What a great weekend we had!









.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment