We ended 2014 with a nice little walk...
Started the year with great brunch...
Eliana and I went shopping and I can do her hair in pigtails now...
We moved Eliana to forward facing in the car...
The kids went to their first concert...
And danced their little hearts out worshipping the Lord
We had a playdate with friends...
I made a new dish...
We had a park day...
We've had some awesome fog...
And beautiful mountains...
I started MOPS...
John started basketball...
For all Eliana knows she started basketball as well...
Kyle and I had a date at an awesome new Pho restaurant followed by furniture shopping/looking
The kids are growing up fast...
Fill in the blanks with the gym, work started up again, choir, a new home group and church! My walk in the Lord is at such a great place right now, I couldn't be happier on how this year has started!
This is going to be a great year!



































No comments:
Post a Comment