Rikki had cookie making, a candy cane scavenger hunt (which John won the prize of a new Christmas book and we read it that night before bed), lunch, cookie decorating and ornament painting! It was seriously the best. The kids are all getting older and it just gets funner each year, I love our little bunch!
We sang Christmas songs as we decorated cookies, sounds cheesy because it probably was, but we had a blast! We had a system down and things went much smoother this year than last! (Last year's link is at the bottom of this post:)
She even got us matching aprons to wear each year!
We have these little parties with our kids for Fall, Christmas and Valentine's day each year. I hope our kids will cherish these memories as much as we do!
***And "THIS" is a link to last years get together. So fun to look back, seriously the comparison is awesome! To see my little babies! And I mention how Rikki is a rockstar in that one too! Girlfriend is amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment