Monday, March 1, 2021

Starwars Birthday Party

Yesterday we went to church, we've been going to the 11 am, and after Bryan's nap the kids and I went to a birthday party. Maria's sister Tanya invited us, she reached out after years of not seeing one another in person. It was so thoughtful and I was excited to go!


It was a Starwars themed party!


I wish I got pics of the party because it all was so beautiful.


All the kids had such a great time, tons of kids, and tons of fun!


I of course chased Bryan around, he was loving life!


Maria snapped these pics of us after Tanya suggested we get a pic. I'm so thankful for these ladies and for God giving me a variety of friendships. I am so thankful for all my friendships more than ever.




And some random pics of Bryan from the weekend because he's just a cutie butt.

He found the Montessori toys I was storing in a dresser drawer.

Starting to climb things. Like his little table and all the furniture.



He woke up from a nap and I found him with his book in his crib, reading "Jesus Loves Me"




He's been picking up these kitties any chance he gets.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment